It’s a good idea to use the following list as a guideline to ensure your storage with Circle Self Storage in Epsom, New Hampshire, is a safe, secure, and efficient experience.
• The goods you place in this facility are the sole responsibility of you, their owner.
• Winnisquam Self Storage does not insure your items; however, we do have low-cost insurance policies available upon request.
• Make sure your storage room door is locked. Try the door before you leave to make sure the latch is in the locked position.
• Some padlocks have a serial number on the bottom of the lock. We recommend that you write it down and then scratch the number off. This number can be used to make duplicate keys.
• Never tag your keys with the name of the facility and your storage room number. It might be tempting for somebody finding them.
• Prohibited Storage Items: Never store animals, perishables, liquids, explosives, flammable liquids or fuels, toxic materials, or other items that need a controlled environment. Don’t forget to drain the fuel from gasoline engines before storage! You can call 1-800-CLEANUP to assist you in the disposal of hazardous materials (from oil & oil filters to tires and batteries).
• Appliances should be clean and dry. Some goods can be stored in boxes inside large appliances. Remember to wedge the door slightly ajar on refrigerators or freezers during storage.
• Metal items such as bicycles and tools can be wiped with a cloth containing a few drops of machine oil to help retard rust.
• Books and documents should not be placed directly on concrete floors; use pallets or skids to prevent moisture absorption. Pack books flat to protect their spines and fill out any empty pockets inside boxes with packing material.
• Pallets let the air circulate and prevent goods from being stored directly on the concrete floor. They also are an excellent precaution against unexpected water damage. They are available for lease from the office or you may bring your own.
• Do not store your goods tight against the walls or ceiling; let the air circulate! Packing the room full could cause condensation. Chemical de-humidifiers are available and Winnisquam Self Storage recommends its use. DampRid® is such a product and is available in the office.
• Plastic sheeting is also available at the office. We suggest that you cover your goods to protect them from dust or mishaps.
• We encourage the use of mothballs to deter the presence of mice and other pests.
• Remember; label the outside of your boxes for easy reference. Place your most valuable items in the rear and the most frequently used items up in front. Leave yourself a walkway to the rear of the unit.
Belmont, NH 03220
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Monday - Sunday 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Open 365 day a year !
Cash, Check or Charge